Ubisoft has published a new blog entry on its website that informs you about the plans on launch day, when the game is playable, how the different game versions are handled for preload and when you can expect the first reviews to come out.
The servers will go live officially and globally on March 8th at 00:01 AM Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT), which translates into the following timezones on March 7th:
- 02:00 PM CET
- 08:00 AM EST
- 05:00 AM PST
Reviewers won’t be able to play the game earlier than “normal” players, so give them some time to prepare their impressions if you are looking for those.
If you have bought a digital copy, you might be able to start the preload now, based on the platform. If you are not sure about the timezone you are living in or how to convert these numbers, we would recommend you to use tools like this converter to get your local time in a few seconds.
- Xbox One: Today
- PC (Uplay/Steam): Thursday, March 3rd at 06:00 PM CET
- PlayStation 4: March 6th at 00:01 AM local time – except Japan (March 8th at 00:01 AM)
- Xbox One: March 8th at 00:01 AM local time in each country timezone (00:01 AM EST time for the USA and Canada)
- PC (Uplay/Steam): March 8th at 06:01 AM CET (00:01 AM EST)
- PlayStation 4: March 8 at 00:01 AM local time in each country timezone (00:01 AM EST time for the USA and Canada) – except Japan (March 10th at 00:01 AM)
If you haven’t noticed it yet and are still looking for the Collector’s Edition of Tom Clancy’s The Division – the Sleeper Agent Edition for Xbox One is now available in Amazon.com‘s offer again, so grab one while it lasts!