The servers are currently down for maintenance which has started around 50 minutes ago, at 11:00 AM CET / 06:00 AM ET / 03:00 AM PT. They will be back up in approximately 40 minutes. The downtime is used to apply a server-side patch which fixes stability and progress synchronization issues; also the Supply Drops loot exploit will get fixed.
- Implemented a fix that should reduce occurrences of client crashes when using skills.
- Fixed an issue where players could be stuck in the wrong World Tier if they completed Strongholds without meeting the required Gear Score while in a group.
- Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t be able to talk to agent Kelso at the Castle Settlement.
- Fixed an issue where players could obtain multiple Ivory Keys from the same source.
- Fixed an issue where map progress would not be saved when completing Open World activities and Side missions in another players’ instance.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to loot Supply Drops multiple times.
- Fixed a bug where players could buy blueprints repeatedly at the vendors by logging out and back in.
- Fixed an issue where combining the Dialed in talent with the Emet Mask could lead to greatly increased Accuracy and Stability.
Source: Official forums