The Division and The Division 2’s game servers will shut down for a scheduled maintenance tomorrow Tuesday, April 16th at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT. The estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours and will be used to deploy Patch v2.1.
You can find the patch notes below. More information about the currently known issues as well as future feature plans can be found here.
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs could get stuck in a T-pose when being killed out of view.
- Fixed another issue with the Revive Hive not working properly. We are still working on instances where the skill sometimes will not resurrect players.
- Fixed an issue where the Gila Guard brand gear could not be donated to the Campus Daily Project “Brand Request: Gila Guard”.
- Fixed an issue where the Crafting Bench upgrade blueprint would not be granted to players when moving from one World Tier to another.
- Fixed an issue where the two piece bonus of the True Patriot gear set would not trigger correctly.
Source: Official forums