2. Last week
  3. Earlier
  4. DefiantDucky

Libertas Legion: Gaming Done Right!

5. DefiantDucky

6. DefiantDucky

Libertas Legion The Libertas Legion is an International Multigaming Community based on strong/dark humour, fun and unrestricted gaming with a core belief of team mentality and an active, social community of older members. Doing so we can provide members with access to a variety of gamers, activities and games therefore being able to complete anyone's gaming experience and take it to the next level. ---------------- REQUIREMENTS ---------------- - 18+ - Be able to take jokes - Have access to Discord and a microphone ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------- FAQ ------- - Q Can I join just to play one game? - A Yes. But we encourage multigaming for the best experience. - Q I've been to similar clans, so what makes you guys different? - A Our community is made up of a variety of gamers and operate under our 'c*ntstitution' which is how we can maintain freedom with no one guy taking charge of everything. Players can interact with members from all over the world and get their own activities, events and gaming sessions running. - Q Do i need to be a skilled gamer to join? - A No. We are all equally worthless. - Q Is the LSLN a gender specific community? - A No. We have both male, female, and Apache members. ---------- For more info or to join, come check us out at: [Click me!] http://www.libertaslegion.com/
  7. The Division’s first Global Event, Outbreak, finally returns. Starting with today, agents have now and again time for a week until Monday, July 2nd, 08:00 AM UTC, to hunt for Classified Gear Sets, Commendations and Face Masks. Read on
  8. An adult gamer in Washington. Just got back into the division and looking for some people to play through it with so I can get to the end game content. Currently level 17, but really need better gear. Just shoot me a message me if your interested gamertag is TFord.
  9. Hello all, I recently jumped back into the division and I'm looking to complete the story and do some end game content. No one on my friends list plays the Division anymore unfortunately. I'm currently level 17. I'm not on all of the time because adulting is hard but I try to get on as much as possible. just shoot me a message my Gamer tag is TFord. Thanks
  10. Haha just so happened to log into my shadow account on TCTD and the Divisions Shields tutorial triggers again.
  11. I am SHDTripp or better known as Driver 2 1 775. Mature gamer looking for a solid crew to run with. Anyone under 18, who aren't World Tier 5, Never DZ, can't grind for hours at a time , need not apply. Running on the XB1Elite.
  12. Although it has been already confirmed some days ago that we will not be able to keep our existing The Division characters in The Division 2, we wanted to give this some additional time to settle, simply because one important detail around vanity items was always left out, until now. Read on
  13. Ha yeah, I have noticed the same. These tutorial dialogs popped up every now and then during that session. Not sure if those got actually triggered because my friend hadn't done this so far, or because I haven't played for longer now. However, I think there is a way to deactivate those in the options, not sure though.
  14. Colt

[GER] [Clan] ★Ryzing Gaming e.V. sucht! ★

Ryzing Gaming e.V. sucht aktive Gamer. Alle Skill-Level sind in unserer Organisation willkommen von Anfänger zu Fortgeschrittener bis Profi.
  15. I had a similar issue, after all the DLC dating from the first expansion to the most recent, (I had stopped playing between those dlc drops). I had to go through each tutorial once, having to play each mode until WSP dialogue appeared. Talk about time consuming.
  16. A friend and I had an interesting problem yesterday as he couldn't start the Resistance mode in the WSP area. We tried to find and start the missions on the map, but they didn't appear for him, same as for the lady behind the holographic map in Camp Clinton (the Safe House), which didn't want to talk to him at all. Turned out that he had to log out of the current game session and log in back again. After that, the lady was thankfully kind enough to introduce him to this new mission mode. Maybe this helps somebody who runs into the same issue.
  17. Ready for another round of rewards in addition to yesterday's launched The Division Shields program? All you have to do is to simply talk to Ubisoft's personal gaming assistant Sam. Hurry up though, because these E3 2018 Club exclusive in-game rewards for The Division, The Division 2, Rainbow Six Siege and Assassin's Creed Odyssey are only available for a limited time - until the end of this Sunday, June 17, to be exact. Read on
  18. QXARE

Can not use LFG fuction

We are planning to bring this service back soon. Sorry for the late answer, but also so that new people know what's going on with this.
  19. Update 1.8.2 has been successfully deployed some hours ago and without any further surprises in terms of the patch’s content. The Shields program is now finally available and starts with 4 challenges in June to unlock exclusive rewards in the first game and Tom Clancy’s The Division 2. Read on
  20. There's an update available: https://division.zone/VQbg4#update
  21. Thanks for sharing! Really excited to see the final result/map, given that they have also said that the map is an almost 1:1 representation to real D.C.
  22. Buildings so far; Federal Trade Commission Federal Triangle L'Enfant Plaza Museum of the Bible (this was recently constructed? might just be a field in game) Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum Smithsonian National Museum of American History The White House
  23. The Division Update 1.8.2 will go live this Thursday, June 14th, and with it, the already announced Shields program, consisting of a dozen challenges waiting to be completed by new as well as committed players in order to unlock new content in The Division 2. Read on
  24. Besides the E3 2018 Cinematic Trailer of Tom Clancy's The Division 2, another two minutes long gameplay trailer has been shown live on stage at the Ubisoft media briefing. Read on
  25. Ubisoft has published a new cinematic trailer at the E3 2018 media briefing which focuses on the game's story and shows the current state of society after the outbreak. Read on
  26. This is the moment many of us have been waiting for since the announcement of Tom Clancy's The Division 2 some months ago. Although Ubisoft has its own media briefing later this day, they have finally revealed very first details about the game, including the release date on March 15th, 2019, an upcoming beta, as well as a 6 minutes long gameplay video at the Microsoft Xbox E3 2018 briefing. Read on
  27. Seems like somebody was able to take a shot of one of the posters at E3 2018, capturing the The Division 2 logo + 3 agents. Interesting are the crossbow the agent on the left is carrying + the short sleeves of the agent on the right.
  28. Today was the 100th episode of The Division’s “State of the Game” stream and besides the revamped studio room and upgraded streaming setup, the team announced that Update 1.8.2 will go live on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 next week Thursday, June 14th! Read on
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?