All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Yesterday
  2. veteran

Hi guys, I'm veteran of The Division, i like to play this game if u want help me to save what remain, come at me. Sorata__Kanda on Uplay ^^ See u later, in Manhattan.
  3. Hier findest man immer jemanden, schau gerne mal vorbei: Webseite: www.ghost-online-gaming.de TS3: ts3.ghost-online-gaming.de
  4. Last week
  5. Schaut gerne mal rein und stellt euch bei uns vor. Wir suchen noch nette Mitspieler, die uns beitreten wollen. Webseite: www.ghost-online-gaming.de TS3: ts3.ghost-online-gaming.de
  6. Schaut gerne mal rein und schließt euch uns an. TS3: ts3.ghost-online-gaming.de Webseite: www.ghost-online-gaming.de
  7. Unser Beitrag hat dein Interesse geweckt? Dann melde dich doch gerne mal bei uns im Teamspeak TS3: ts3.ghost-online-gaming.de Webseite: www.ghost-online-gaming.de
  8. Wir freuen uns, wenn du bei unserer Community vorbei schaust. Bei uns findet man eine nette Community und immer jemanden zum zocken. TS3: ts3.ghost-online-gaming.de Webseite: www.ghost-online-gaming.de
  9. Gogogo schaut mal rein: TS3: ts3.ghost-online-gaming.de Webseite: www.ghost-online-gaming.de
  10. Earlier
  11. Hiya new to the forum. I was wondering if anyone knew the exact spawn times for the bosses in the Light Zone?
  12. 1.8 will bring rouge system 2 which will prevent from going rouge by accident more info look for rouge 2.0 youtube or whatever. www.society6.com/leika
  13. They were making a survey and one of the questions was - if we'd like the story to continue in New York or new city for TC's DIVISION 2. I'd personally would love to see Londond. if you love division skins you might want this www.society6.com/leika
  14. Check this art, follow if you like it I plan to add posters too www.society6.com/leika
  15. So I finally upgrade to a ps pro but when I load into the division all of the menus had a shadow and it looks horrible. Tried changing different settings but nothing worked. Have any of you come across this and know how to fix it? Cheers
  16. Aktuell werden einige Games angeboten: Overwatch, Diablo 3, Rainbow Six Siege, The Division, CS:GO, Player Unknown Battlegrounds, Destiny2, Ark Survival, World of Warcraft & Ghost Recon Wildlands.
  17. Ryzing Gaming e.V. aktive Gamer. Alle Skill-Level sind in unserer Organisation willkommen von Anfänger zu Fortgeschrittener bis Profi.
  18. I'm lv 27 and i need to finish the last mission and i think that i need help
  19. Schaut gerne einfach mal rein und zockt mit
  20. im level 12 still learning the game haven't played in long time so im been confused on what to keep or sale or how to build character
  21. im level 12 so im still learning how the game works so i look on youtube and see alot of vidoes im comfused on what to keep or sell or etc.
  22. Ryzing Gaming e.V. aktive Gamer. Alle Skill-Level sind in unserer Organisation willkommen von Anfänger zu Fortgeschrittener bis Profi.
  23. Die suche ist noch aktuell schaut vorbei www.ghost-online-gaming.de
  24. division dark zone

Yes
  25. I'm 46 and I really enjoy military and strategy games, and Division is a keeper in my opinion good fiction that borders on possible reality it is intriguing . I've played division over the last year off and on - and really enjoy the game play and the story line. I have a question for those players who like to teach and just share knowledge. I'm currently 256/17 I would like to know how to team up with some one and learn the ropes of dark zone : not a total stranger to weapons ,but when it comes to some of the mods and there functions id like to get a another view on specialized weapons and there function in the game. My fire power is 152,045 fire arms 5440 Toughness 232,586 stamina 2564 Skill power 151,870 electronics 4582 .... Just looking for some advice on how to get better and faster with the process , some gamers don't want to play with you if your not a certain level and I get that , but we all started low at one point. Just looking for some friendly advise and direction...
  26. suche ist noch aktuell LG
  27. Ryzing Gaming e.V. aktive Gamer. Alle Skill-Level sind in unserer Organisation willkommen von Anfänger zu Fortgeschrittener bis Profi.
  1. Load more activity