The Fox

JTF Moderators
  • Content count

    67
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

The Fox last won the day on March 28 2016

The Fox had the most liked content!

3 Followers

About The Fox

  • Rank
    Advanced Member
  • Birthday

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Female
  • Location
    Southern United States
  • Interests
    Gaming, music, emergency medicine, physics, fruity loops (music programming), foodie, military (USAF) spouse

Recent Profile Visitors

2,904 profile views
  1. It seems like Ubi is playing catch up and losing fast. Read some of the fan comments. 90% of them are about the bad state of the DZ gameplay and the other 10% is dealing with hackers.
  2. I also believe that the servers are still down at the time of this post.
  3. Looks like a solid update to me. I'm ready to see how this gear score really affects gameplay!
  4. There is a physical book you can buy on Amazon, or wherever, that ties into this game. The survival guide pages that you find in-game are excerpts from the book. Google New York City Collapse guide book.
  5. Yeah, I saw that and it made me happy because I remember that part in the book.
  6. Okay, I think I can help you with the RNG problem. The answer? Scavenging stat. Raise it. How? Equip gear that has the stat. Some electronic gear mods have it as well. Where do you check said stat? Go to inventory, tab over to the "character" menu, scroll down to "Exploration" and check the level of the stat. The higher the scavenging stat the better chance for a good drop. Happy hunting, agent.
  7. West 23rd St echo - you will find April going through a door.
  8. Very true, but the game gives you a visual clue as well as an audio clue that a teammate is down. Yes we all get focused on the combat but in order to play as an effective team you have to pay attention to each other's health and line of fire. Me playing support roles has trained me to keep my eyes and ears out for these clues, but others just shoot and don't pay attention to anyone else around them (and they're the ones going down often screaming for a pick up. Haha)
  9. I personally recommend Tactical Gaming! I was with them on BF4, PC Division and loved the gamers I met and the organization of the whole experience. If any of you agents are torn about what group to join this should be it! (formally TGx7Rossomando, Thunderbolts Squad)
  10. Yeah, you just need to be level 30
  11. Yeah, I saw you had it in there and was tempted, but I want to try it a couple more times before I cave haha!
  12. DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU WANT TO FIGURE THESE MINOR ONES OUT YOURSELF! Okay, what I've found so far... PAGE 24 the bottom portion of the node connections spells out THERE ARE DIVISIONS WITHIN THE DIVISION PAGE 32 in the insert box, if you follow the number order match with the letters it reads VARIOLA VIRUS MADE FOR US PAGE 153 if you count the letter corresponding to the number of virus icons is spells out DR LIU CAN HELP PAGE 169 where it has the Song of the Solders insert, if you read how the alias was made you can determine that "Warren" has to be the name of a street in-game (however I haven't located it yet) As for the transit card I'm still struggling to find where to use it. I looked at that sticky note over and over. The phrasing in it is strange (possible a clue hidden) and that it says "you're you're" don't know if that was a typo or another clue. Hope this helps, Agents!
  13. I'm sure you all have noticed that you are able to create up to four different agents on one account. Other than gathering more cosmetics what is the point? Well, for one, Pheonix Credits! Pheonix Credits are the only in-game currency that is shared across the account! Which means, if you have two level 30 agents you can double your daily PCred amount running daily missions! Happy Elite hunting! P. S. I haven't come across the forums noting this info so I decided to share. I you have seen this on our forums already let me know.
  14. I'm really happy about being able to heal neutral players in the DZ!
  15. I'm going to America soon, and I'm going to bring my division disk with me so I can play it there. My only question is, is that will my data have saved on to my psn account, and will be there for me to continue with when I play in america.

    Thanks

    1. The Fox

      The Fox

      Absolutely. Just go to settings>application saved data management>saved data in online storage>select the files you want to transfer over. I do believe, however, that if you are using the same PS4 you can skip theses steps. It should already be there for you in the USA!