The Division Zone Forums
Kalibhan

Reporting Cheaters

Last night i saw 3 cheaters in the Dark Zone, they was exploiting elite boss loot bug (lots of public loot but only them can take when dropped)

Best way to report: (try get pics, videos, exact time and location, do not inform player names)

I used this link to report: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/47/3502/reporting-cheaters-faq/kA030000000ticKCAQ

Just now, QXARE said:

Made this a sticky one @Kalibhan, thanks.

Do you know how frustrating is: Playing solo with 4 purple and 3 blue items going to extraction area and when you arrive there are lots of gold loot in the floor and you cant take it?

The cheaters ignored me... since my loot was a trash for them :( i extracted in peace...

18 minutes ago, Mortiane said:

How exactly would you report someone for kicking everyone from the mission just before the boss dies?

I doubt that Ubisoft will do something against such dumbass people. But if you still want to report such players, just follow the aforementioned link.

10 hours ago, Mortiane said:

How exactly would you report someone for kicking everyone from the mission just before the boss dies?

you must have a  DARK BOOK... I've one with all names that i WON'T forget :D... do the same!

Just got ganked by a guy named M0dnar using a sniper like an SMG, and teleporting away afterwards. and later on a friend of mine got a set piece to drop and he teleported in one shot all of us and grabbed his gear and teleported out.

There was a player named fieldsweeper who was wall glitching tonight in the DZ around DZ3 extract. The other day I ran into a player legend_PC doing the same thing. They also insta killed everyone they shot. This rose a red flag to me because I have 65% max armor and a decent amount of health and I shouldn't die that fast.

Ellison_ and GlorilySein were both teleporting around the map and unloading walls of bullets into 3 people in a split second. Everyone died immediately. 

They then stood on top of a roof, and unloaded a hail of bullets from across the map, hitting perfectly and killing everyone instantly. 

So tonight I saw constant rogues on the very top of DZ06 and new they were doing the XP farm glitch how you can glitch out of the map and go rogue on your mates and just keep getting experience that way and I hate seeing people use this little cheat trick to boost up their ranks so I decided to go in for a one time only and teach them a lesson but not too sure how exactly I am meant to report people using these little cheat tactics.

On 3/21/2016 at 8:24 AM, Kalibhan said:

Last night i saw 3 cheaters in the Dark Zone, they was exploiting elite boss loot bug (lots of public loot but only them can take when dropped)

Best way to report: (try get pics, videos, exact time and location, do not inform player names)

I used this link to report: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/47/3502/reporting-cheaters-faq/kA030000000ticKCAQ

That links gives a 404 error, but I'm not dumb, I found the link you meant to post but I need an ACCOUNT to report. I just found exploits of the game i watched for the first time, and all 3 livestreams were people doing what I posted in this thread (shooting stuff through a grey wall for 1-2 hours nonstop). Really turned me off from playing this game, if someone could forward my thread I guess that will help out your fellow game members. With that said, I wont be buying this game to play with my old friends :/

If someone can forward this to the cheaters report link, the better exploits gets fixed:

U0wiFTJ.jpg

exploi2t.jpg

https://division.zone/forums/topic/1580-exploit-hacking-clowns-using-exploit-to-level

https://division.zone/forums/topic/1580-exploit-hacking-clowns-using-exploit-to-level

"Lv13670822089" and "a826324662" both are using wall-/speedhack and aimbot. Maybe some1 could check that and ban these guys. Seriously, this cheaters getting more and more, they laugh at voicechat about all players playing legit with then rushing in, one-shotting and rushing out with 5x the speed you can run :-(

In DZ06 there was a group of players who glitched out of the map. They stayed there and had a 5th player who was exploited so there timer would increase to 90, the downed player would revive him/herself with a Support Station, wait till their timers drop, gain XP and do it over. I took screenshots just in case.

Thank you!

I dont need take a picture or videos in game (just i cant), but Yuki77 have, teleport, aim and wallhack,

Ubisoft need put some admins in servers or something i dont want play anymore vs hakers

THX

4 hours ago, Defaulticus said:

this guy is oneshoting you with vector. And using teleport. I hope they will ban these players permanently

Tom Clancy's The Division™2016-4-24-13-59-42.jpg

This guy uses teleporting hacks and one shots you through walls. Died in his hands 3 times this evening.