QXARE

Report a Bug

17 posts in this topic

While this subforum's main purpose is to help other players, game bugs cannot be fixed by the community and should be also reported to Ubisoft so that they are able to fix it.

You may contact our Ubisoft Support by means of Webmail, Phone, Forums, and more. Contacting us via any of these channels will assist us in addressing any issues you may experience during your time playing. 
Thank you and enjoy!

Read this guide please of how to report a bug. Thank you!

So I'm having an issue quite often... I equip a gun that shows a certain dps, then click it, and go to equip another weapon, and while hovering over a new weapon, my other weapons dps goes up and down. The dps is then changed until I open the screen and look at another weapon. I have no clue what my actual dps is because this bug keeps changing my dps depending on what im hovering over... please someone fix this bug.. I shouldn't have to log out every time this happens.. otherwise I'd be logging out every 2 minutes.

My game is just about unplayable due to a bug.  My stash holds numerous items which I cannot break down or remove and it labels them "contaminated" although they are in my stash, not my extraction.  I'm unable to remove in any way and it continuously removes weapon mods from my guns whenever I put them on from both my inventory and my stash.  There are also multiple items in my inventory which are experiencing the same thing.  My current stash capacity is 40/30 because of this. My inventories and stash are essenaitlly frozen until this issue is resolved and I cannot equip any weapon modifications.   

Had a bug the other day when solo in DZ 2. Was taking down a named Cleaner and his mob and several times I caught on fire for apparently no reason. I caught on the third time that when I was dodging grenades that I though were frags. They were incendiaries however, and the fire wasn't visible but the effect was still present and would catch me on fire. Haven't seen before or since

On 24.3.2016 at 10:26 AM, thetwano said:

So I'm having an issue quite often... I equip a gun that shows a certain dps, then click it, and go to equip another weapon, and while hovering over a new weapon, my other weapons dps goes up and down. The dps is then changed until I open the screen and look at another weapon. I have no clue what my actual dps is because this bug keeps changing my dps depending on what im hovering over... please someone fix this bug.. I shouldn't have to log out every time this happens.. otherwise I'd be logging out every 2 minutes.

Gun in first place will activate Crit Chance or Crit demage . It will be more DPS shown then in second place.

I'm a GS 142 and it's putting me in the 162+ DZ bracket. Why is this? It's ruining the game for me because I keep getting mauled by 200s -_-

40 minutes ago, Visceral_Throne said:

I'm a GS 142 and it's putting me in the 162+ DZ bracket. Why is this? It's ruining the game for me because I keep getting mauled by 200s -_-

Look at your stash or your items on your inventory, if you have lots of items 182/163 or any item 192/204/214 on those places you will be tagged 161+

Having an issue in Tenderloin district. Medical supply encounter "water supply" once i go down the ladder if i try to walk forward it drops me off the map. Respawns me back to safe house. Anyone else experienced this at all? 

Post-update 1.3

Pulse activation does not occur unless a threat has been identified.  All updates prior the scan pulse was not changed. The concealed variant of pulse is moot if one is trying to run around the DZ without being surveilled.  Can someone please confirm receipt of this problem, and address that it is being worked on?

The timer icon which would show beneath the info bar does not stay; that's the visual indicator.  Also, the dps data on the inventory screen does not update with the higher buff.

Is pulse completely broken?

post update 1.3

Have any of you been having the issue of just walking an falling through the earth to your death when running back from a safe house to a search & destroy point after dying? it seems to happen quite often to me lately when solo.

Bug report for PS4,

Do not know the frequency but it is blocking progression for a 100% completion. During the mission to find the person Judy Walters the User will come across multiple "Echos" the User passed Echo 3 and 4 without holding the square button to acquire the echo as "complete". After completing the rest of the mission the User went back to the location to retrieve the echos and was never presented with the trigger to activate the echo again to mark it as complete blocking 100% completion.

Note#1: User did watch each of the echos but never pressed and held the square button again to fully complete it. 

Media does not attach even though it is within parameters. I have screenshots of the bug if the devs want them.

When are you guys going to address the running into corners a teleporting in the dz glitch on ps4? been seeing it for almost a week now

hello

on pc

items arm numbers was jumping...says anytime different numbers.

dps number is only true when you go in mods.

on the overviewscreen hes changing.

any yellow loots in pve goes away when you not pick up quick.

one magazin goes always out from ammocapacity.

when you change items to lower ammocap, and you go back its not refill you ammo automatic to the setting.

when you stand near on a enemy you gun goes behind them----no damage.

enemies run on you body to you back...you air.you not solid.

if you change group you can kill bosses in pve again...no wait 4 hours.

weapons from teammates over her heads.

different damage which same settings.

if you hit a enemiy low damage...enemy hit you high damage...bad balancing.

when you quick out from explosivcircle you get damage again.

x1---when enemies shot on you from high distance to high damage...not correct.

x2---players damage when you shot to high distance works well

I had a glitch when you kill those npc guys they dont fall to the ground ,  they disapear. Also the bat guy once reapear out of no where near a wall. I wished I had captured it but wasn't streaming at the time.