The Division Zone Forums
JayMontana646

Better Solo Build Tips?

So I recently got home and started playing again and checking forums again, and ran some dz with randoms and got some ok blue and purple drops, (only a level 21). I was wondering what are some good loadout pieces to run, any tips on getting more HE drops, and anybody wanna run the dark zone together and farm?

1 hour ago, JayMontana646 said:

So I recently got home and started playing again and checking forums again, and ran some dz with randoms and got some ok blue and purple drops, (only a level 21). I was wondering what are some good loadout pieces to run, any tips on getting more HE drops, and anybody wanna run the dark zone together and farm?

If you are LVL 30:

Best HE Drop: +120 scavenger / Drops from DZ04/05/06

If you are playing solo is a bit hard in those zones, you will need lots of ammo. I suggest you go for HE Tech Division (more easy than kill the elite bosses alone) and Phoenix Credits. Buy blue prints lvl 31 at the vendor in  DZ06 (the last one at the north) and craft what you need.

Edited: If you aren't Rank 50, go for it first!