The Division Zone Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Benfister

Vanity Outfits

Greetings guys figured I'd throw in my own curious question for the up coming Division 2 which I'm very excited for.

I watched so many YouTube vids on recent gameplay and excellent news for the new game one thing I found most exciting other than new weapons and gear but also the more verity in outfits for the game play. So my question is regarding one particular item I really hope returns in the Division 2 is the Mafia style black fedora hat so will it return as an outfit item ? I ask this odd question because its become a defining part of my character in the first game and tho obliviously I wont be able to carry over gears and weapons into the Division 2 I do however hope in the Division 2 I can retain my trademark fedora as an outfit piece as if I'm continuing my character's story from the first game into this next game like a new Indiana Jones so to speak with new weapons, gear sets and missions but one thing remaining consistent is my trademark fedora. So I hope its able to return and very excited for continuing the Division story and can't wait to finally get into the action. 

Hi, the only confirmed information we have at the moment is that the rewards (arm patches and stuff like this) you can earn via The Division Shields will be available in The Division 2. Because the environment and setting will be a different one, nobody can really say for sure what the developers have planned so far, but there will be definitely new outfits as well as vanity items. The hat you are talking about might find its way back into the sequel, but we will have to wait and see.