The Division Zone Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JD-Q8

Returning Agent reporting for duty.

Hello there Agents, JD-Q8 Here

I'm a Teacher for Mid school in the early thirty of Age.

New to this community but not the game & looking forward to share, contribute & benefit from my fellow Veteran Agents To ensure the continuity Of The Fight & Fun😁

Still Playing The Game in PS4, tried the beta of the new game in both PC & XB1X ==> my next console to enjoy the 2nd installment of the Game, hope that All of you are Safe & Happy, I wish to be a light guest to all of you & get to know you better by time

JD Out.

Thank You for your response & efforts...& sorry for the bulky image I just got it from the internet directly to the profile...your work is much welcomed & appreciated My Buddy

My specialization In The Previous game was Medic+Tech....but since my return to refresh my skills ready for the new installment I focused on The Medic more because most of the time I'm Alone so survival would be a priority in these situations....but I can adapt to a team Member tactics Like being the team Healer+DPS or Tank...support is my thing any way...

Once again thank you for your efforts with my signature & I hope to be an Active member in your beloved community of this memorable game

JD Out.

No worries! Just wanted to let you know.

I was also more the supportive player to heal and buff others (Reclaimer), but also had a Sentry set in case some more damage output was needed. I think I will go with the Sharpshooter for now as I'm personally not really a fan of Cross-bows (from the Survivalist). But still, will try all of them out to see how each of them feels.