The Division Zone Forums
Atlien1221

New Classified Gear Sets

Is anyone else mad about the new gear sets only dropping from raids? I feel like PVE players can just kick and scream at developers to get what they want. I thought the DZ was supposed to be the best place to get new gear. When is PVP going to get some love in this game?

I wouldn't say I'm mad about this, but the loot table needs to be drastically improved in general, and these Gear Sets should also drop outside of the Raid, I agree.

Exotics aren't dropping at all or are only available through time-gated events throughout months of work (e.g. Nemesis), same goes for Gear Sets where it's not really clear when is dropping what and where. The drop chances are too low.

Hello everyone, first post on here. very long term Division 1 player and now long term division 2 player. I agree with being "mad", but I am not mad because in this game there are no clear Exotics to farm for as drops. The ones in the game are mostly tied to an event as in Nemesis or chatterbox even Liberty. Whats left the 2x LMG's one is a pre order bonus the other is literally the only other open world drop.  Whats left the RAID AR. Like in Division 1 where we farmed missions 200-300 times looking for a perfect Shotgun drop "Showstopper" there is nothing in this game. The named gear is nice but not the same as an exotic. it wont affect your build as much as an exotic would. So a year in the future when there are actually 10+ exotics you can farm for outside of a planned event I would agree with you. I am one piece away from NEMESIS, I have Chatterbox at 500 and have Liberty and the preorder LMG at level 1. So i am not crying yet.  

Hi primelink, how did you upgrade your Chatterbox? Did you find another Exotic during your playtime, or did you craft one and dismantled it afterward, or?

On 5/28/2019 at 12:04 AM, scottofdarwen said:

I'm after upgrading my chatterbox, I have recently collected 2 pieces towards this but cannot seem to get the rest. any maps of hyena boxes ?

This site helped me to find some in the area if you still need it https://division2map.com/.