The Division Zone Forums
TriPercenter

Solo Dark Zone Servers

18 hours ago, TriPercenter said:

Imagine going into the DZ without any teams. No 8 man rogue teams. I think it would add a whole new feel to the dark zone for lone wolfs. What do you think?

If you are getting troubles with gangs and you are ps4 player, i can help! After 1 month i can walk in the DZ as an invisible super hero! Yeah! Its all about where you are and where they are. Noise is an enemy...  shadows, supressors, pulse scramble, roofs and DZ05/06 are your friends. I killed many many rogues and helped lots of people to extract in peace. (of course, some people who I helped tried to betray me and... those s**** are also dead )

Haha, it's not that I have any more or less trouble. Hell most casual players are under 200k dps and 100k health. I've exceeded those numbers but regardless of that your not going to stand up against 4 or more of the people with those numbers.

I'm not sure, basically the idea isn't that bad at all, however imagine one OP player in this Solo DZ. Nobody would be able to kill him, while in the current implementation 2 lower-geared players might have a chance against him. There are balancing issues here and there and I personally like the way it currently works, except for big groups consisting of more than 4 players.

QXARE, I have thought about that, but with a solo only server you would probably end up working with other agents to clear out landmarks, with mics it wouldnt be hard to assemble a "team" to run with (of corse you would have to watch your fire), and then there is also the fact that when you're rogue everyone knows where you are and the rogue could easily end up outnumbered.