SherlockSNE

new Uplay player

9 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Just joined a few minutes ago, after finishing the beta preload, and this is literally the first game i've ever installed on my PC with Uplay. I have no Uplay friends and all my other gamer friends seem to be getting it for console. Looking for anyone who'd like to team up. I have plenty of experience with PC gaming, and enjoy tactical team play. I plan on playing this game a lot, but a lot for me is relative as I do have a full time job. Message or just add me if you'd like to team up for the Beta!

I will add you as I am in the same position. The Division will be the first PC game I have played through Uplay. My wife uses if to play Settlers but I have no friends on Uplay. I also work full time but will be on when I get the time so would team up if you are on. My Uplay name is davidilm3737.

Anyone else on the forum feel free to add me also if you want to team up sometime. I enjoyed the beta last week and can't wait for the full game !

Hey all,

Just joined a few minutes ago, after finishing the beta preload, and this is literally the first game i've ever installed on my PC with Uplay. I have no Uplay friends and all my other gamer friends seem to be getting it for console. Looking for anyone who'd like to team up. I have plenty of experience with PC gaming, and enjoy tactical team play. I plan on playing this game a lot, but a lot for me is relative as I do have a full time job. Message or just add me if you'd like to team up for the Beta!

I'm in the same position. I also enjoy tactical play.

I'll team up though it might be a while for me to get the game since I need to upgrade my computer. I'm just short of the minimum requirements but I need to upgrade to recommended for personal reasons. It might be a while. but I can't play the Beta.

Hi CommanderThaum,

My graphics card is just below min specs at moment ( AMD HD 5850  1GB) but I managed to get the game running ok by turning off most things or running them at low settings, I have 8GB RAM so that is fine and my processor is fine too. The game still looks quite good even then, at least as good as a PS4 even on low. I shall send you a Uplay friend request and then you can join me anytime mate. I hope you get your upgrade you want soon. I want to just move my GPU up to a GTX 6602GB to run things a little better, probably just get a used one for now.

Dave

Hi to all,

I'm also new to Uplay and looking for new friends to party up in this new game the division. Got this game as a free gift the IT show held here in Singapore. looking forward to play with you guys. my Uplay name: mhicky14.

add me up!!!

thanks

If anyone wants to team up, hit me up anytime on my twitch stream or youtube.  I would love to have you as a guest.