The Division Zone Forums
Sign in to follow this  
QXARE

Your Primary/Secondary Weapon Loadouts

I'm curious what your primary and secondary weapons/weapon types you have equipped? If you are not sure about the type or the exact weapon name, look it up or feel free to add whatever you know about your loadout when reading this topic.

In my case I prefer the following loadout, because I simply like ARs and a fast switch to a second gun with fast reload and good firing rate seems perfect, especially in PvP encounters in the DZ:

1. Assault Rifle
  2. Submachine Gun / Designated Marksman Rifle

I just picked up a FAL assault rifle (3 round burst) from the DZ as my primary and I use the SCAR marksman rifle as a secondary. 

I think I may switch the secondary to a shotgun once I get a good one for those pesky rogues in the DZ though for those quick close quarters kills.

Im using at moment (LVL 23)

Primary: Purple ACR Assautl Rifle with 2100 DMG per bullet 750RPM (didnt tested yet, got this loot in DZ 10min before i left the game, just extracted and do some mods and go to bed... today ill use it)

Secondary: Purple Super 90 Shotgun 14.5KG DMG per bullet 150RPM (Awesome, kills everything in your way)

Currently (lvl 22) I use an assault rifle as my primary and a marksman rifle as secondary. I've been trying to get used to a shotgun as secondary, but the best shotguns I have tried are little to not effective at all... (P.S. I like to use the seeker mine, but even though most of my gear increases damage for it it feels as if it barely hurts the enemy. Anyone else feel the same?)

A good combination to use is an SMG for CQC and a Marksman rifle to cover your Mid-Long Range encounters. I would suggest using an MP5/MP7 or an AUG and a SOCOM 16

22 minutes ago, CerealUnicorn23 said:

Currently (lvl 22) I use an assault rifle as my primary and a marksman rifle as secondary. I've been trying to get used to a shotgun as secondary, but the best shotguns I have tried are little to not effective at all... (P.S. I like to use the seeker mine, but even though most of my gear increases damage for it it feels as if it barely hurts the enemy. Anyone else feel the same?)

It's depends how much  Skills Power you have. Im using the Seeker Mine and it kills a lot (my focus is Skill). Against others players, seeker mine is nice to create a fast bounce between a group of rogues. It will give you time to choose a good cover or just run.

Seeker Mine is my pet, when i release him is like "launch and forget".

Ps.: Do not choose any mod for seeker mine. All mods will reduce the dmg.

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 1:17 PM, Kalibhan said:

It's depends how much  Skills Power you have. Im using the Seeker Mine and it kills a lot (my focus is Skill). Against others players, seeker mine is nice to create a fast bounce between a group of rogues. It will give you time to choose a good cover or just run.

Seeker Mine is my pet, when i release him is like "launch and forget".

Ps.: Do not choose any mod for seeker mine. All mods will reduce the dmg.

I put on the mod for my seeker mine and you are right. Its the one where it shoots in the air and explodes it doesn't really do any damage but boy is it fun to watch. I use it as more of a distraction just to scare my buddies during a mission lol.

16 hours ago, DJ ILLADEL said:

I put on the mod for my seeker mine and you are right. Its the one where it shoots in the air and explodes it doesn't really do any damage but boy is it fun to watch. I use it as more of a distraction just to scare my buddies during a mission lol.

Yep, I'm using this mod when im going solo to DZ, the best distraction while you run away... try the smoke ball too, so so funy

On 14/3/2016 at 7:09 PM, Nilbog said:

A good combination to use is an SMG for CQC and a Marksman rifle to cover your Mid-Long Range encounters. I would suggest using an MP5/MP7 or an AUG and a SOCOM 16

vector 45 and m1 best

I think you have to consider what your teammates are brining and what you are doing. I always love running with four people, if that's the case I insist that one person brings an LMG and one person brings a marksman rifle. The person who brings the LMG should have a sub machine gun and the person who has the marksman should have a assault rifle with good control, suppressor and ACOG scope because the marksman is probably going to engage in long range fights most of the time. 

The other two should have SMGs and shot guns. When you are moving out in the streets let the LMG go first and the the two SMGs right behind. When you enter a building have on of the SMG people switch to a shot gun and go first. 

The person with the LMG can make or break you, those guns seem a little nerfed and it seems nobody wants to use them, I always bite the bullet and take it just to make sure somebody has one because I know how people are - anything to fuck around and bring a pink or neon green Vector. 

If if you are big enough to bring the LMG don't forget your incendiary/explosive bullets. You will probably giggle the first tinpme you light a pack of charmers up with an M-60 using explosive rounds. Make sure to shoot their feet. They come flying up in the air. Good times. 

6 hours ago, Logless said:

If you're looking for the best dps'ers, then the First Wave Vector (204) or the new AUG are your best bets..

Aww, and none of their blueprints is currently available at the vendor. Will have to wait another week - hopefully they have it then :)

6 minutes ago, QXARE said:

Aww, and none of their blueprints is currently available at the vendor. Will have to wait another week - hopefully they have it then :)

I need to get my butt leveled to 75 so I can buy the 204 vector/aug BP lol currently at 50 I've been slacking.

Just now, SkywalkerOG said:

I need to get my butt leveled to 75 so I can buy the 204 vector/aug BP lol currently at 50 I've been slacking.

I'm 68 now, unfortunately haven't managed to reach 75 before the restock last night.

1 minute ago, Jiraiya731 said:

How much Phoenix is it and what are the perks?

814 PC (its like 3hrs playing lincon tunnel challenge). Talents you can see before buy, just what you need is +- 2.6k firearms and +-2.6k stamina.

I bought the AUG and M1A Soccom there. Got a he scope 15x lvl 32 from a guy (hehehehe rogueeeee ftw),  now im a monster!

54 minutes ago, A25yearoldkid said:

I'm a newbie at level 19 and I have a the SRS with silencer as my primary and an ACR also with silencer as my secondary , Side arm I have is a Colt M1911 , not sure if this is good compared to some people.

Try a purple mp5 or vector those guns are rocking the pvp, acr is a good ar. Im using now an ACR 204 with a good stability

Yeah I will try and get them , Like I mentioned in my other threads , I find some good loot in the DZ and I last a good 10 minutes before im gunned down and its taken.

Finding it very hard to trust people in the DZ

1 hour ago, A25yearoldkid said:

Yeah I will try and get them , Like I mentioned in my other threads , I find some good loot in the DZ and I last a good 10 minutes before im gunned down and its taken.

Finding it very hard to trust people in the DZ

Trust no one, join teams, grow your level to 30, do challenges to get 182 gear and buy that blue prints on BoO with the phoenix credits. Dark zone is the wild land and you will need be geared to survive.