The Division Zone Forums
Sign in to follow this  
QXARE

Your Primary/Secondary Weapon Loadouts

I'm at 183 GS at the moment, using SMG/Assault Rifle.                                      I use a HK MP5 as primary, 91K DPS but with a decent extended mag I could get it around 120k. I like it for my primary because of it's stability. In terms of secondary, I got Liberator on. I like it for range, but hate that it has less crit bonus, plus I play more run and gun.

I currently run with a first wave m1a which has deadly and brutal, as well as talented but my build doesn't allow me to use talented.

My secondary is an AUG which I bought the blueprint from the base of operations, as I didn't have enough PxC for the 204 ranked one a few weeks ago. It has brutal, self preserved and fierce on it, fierce is my first talent so again I'm unable to use it with my current build!

running a few builds but best is 4 ALPHA BRIDGE and 2 FINAL MEASURE. almost all 268... trying. use all,level 32 gear mods.keep crafting till you can max armor just enough then load up. basicall take a high end smg, lmg, assualt, shotgun, and sniper. role talents or craft till ypu get the talents. this is a greatvway to test each gun with 6great talents.

Use Enhanced PP19 229 with DESTRUCTIVE AND METICULOUS and secodary is a lower end vector for 3 great talent DEADLY BRUTAL AND VISCIOUS. BEST ID THE ENHANCED G36

at about 233000 DPS and toughness with just enough armor to max out 75%. 472000. show pic of each build later