Backpack trophies (keychains) are vanity items in Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 to change your character’s appearance.
Some of the trophies like Tommy, the Teddy Bear, are not available anymore as they were given out as a pre-order or beta participation bonus for the game. However, there are several other backpack trophies you can find for free in the game. Here’s a short list to find them all, including their locations.
Please click/highlight the secret/blackened texts as they might contain spoilers.
- Tommy, the Teddy Bear: Pre-order bonus (no longer available).
- Capitol Hill: Participate in the Open Beta (no longer available).
- Supply Crate: Complete the Dark Zone East Introduction Mission in the Open Beta (no longer available).
- American Flag: Unlock Division Shields Tier 4 (The Division 1).
- Plush Hippo: Requires two Theater Settlement upgrades. Can be found in a box on the rooftop terrace.
- Space Shuttle: Air and Space Museum Mission; search the cockpit when the Space Shuttle crashes through the roof.
- Lincoln Bust: The keychain can be found between two shelves in the gift shop in the Lincoln Memorial Mission.
- Tiny Skeleton: DCD Headquarters Mission; once you jump down the elevator shaft and reach the DCD research morgue, explore the area to your left and search the human skeleton model.
- Speaker’s Gavel: Rescue President Ellis.
- Plush Flower: Requires three Campus Settlement upgrades. Move up to the very top area above the Stage. It’s inside a box in front of the sunflowers.
- Gold Bar: Bank Headquarters Mission; enter the vault and move to the right to search the area.
- Hunter’s Axe: Ivory Chest loot in The White House.
- Spray Painted Bobble Head (Ice hockey player): District Union Stronghold (Hyenas); random, non-guaranteed loot drop from the end boss.
- Flag and Dog Tags: Capitol Building Stronghold (True Sons); random, non-guaranteed loot drop from the end boss.
- Sample (Blood) Vials: Roosevelt Island Stronghold (Outcasts): Can be found in a dresser on the right before dropping down to an underground tunnel.
- Contaminated Area (Traffic Cone): Collect all 15 Intel Collectibles (Comms) from the 5 Contaminated Zones.
- DZ East Trophy: Random drop when entering Thieves’ Den in Dark Zone South? (yes, actually South).