Tom Clancy’s The Division 2’s Year 1 Pass is an optional addition to the full game and is included in the Gold, Ultimate, Dark Zone Definitive and Phoenix Shield Edition.
It will also become available as a separate purchase when the game launches and more importantly doesn’t give any advantages over players who don’t own the pass.
The first year’s season pass includes the following content:
- 7-Day Early Access to Episode Narrative Content
- Owners of the Pass will have a 7-day early access to the narrative content only, included in all Year 1 Episodes.
- Instant unlock of the Year 1 Specializations
- At launch, The Division 2 will include three Specializations, instantly available to everyone when reaching max level (Level 30).
- Throughout Year 1, three additional Specializations will be released. Year 1 Pass holders will unlock them right away.
- For those who do not have the Year 1 Pass, Specializations will be released at the same time, but must be unlocked over time through gameplay.
- Year 1 Pass holders will also be able to earn exclusive cosmetic items with each Specialization’s release.
- Exclusive Access to Classified Assignments
- Throughout Year 1, Pass holders will have exclusive access to 8 Classified Assignments, which will provide more story behind the events leading to your arrival in D.C.
- Completing each assignment will award players with a unique and exclusive backpack trophy to customize your Agent’s look.
- Additional Bounties and Projects
- Bounties in The Division 2 are special tasks to eliminate specific enemy targets, while Projects are assignments to complete various tasks around D.C.
- As a Year 1 Pass holder, you will get access to one additional Bounty per week and one extra Project per day for a Challenging mission.
- This perk ends on March 1st, 2020.
- Exclusive Cosmetic Items
- Year 1 Pass holders will get access to these exclusive rewards: the Agent Ward Outfit and the Scout emote.
Back to the editions overview.